Thursday, March 27, 2008

Searching for Feeds

I liked Topix and Technorati as search tools but the Bloglines search was the easiest to use. I tried to link to the Asbury Park Press, Entertainment Weekly and the library cartoon, Unshelved. These are suggested feeds from the Thing # 8 listings. The links did not allow me to add a subscription to my bloglines account. This was confusing. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

You can get lost in the sea of links and feeds. I added a couple of travel feeds, and book & library related feeds to my bloglines account.

1 comment:

sewinglady said...

Richard loved the pictures. We miss you at Brick. I too have used blogs in my classes but did not like the idea. Am getting a little more experience. I did get the Feeds to the press and time magazine by clicking on the symbol. Try again and it might work.